News from the War in the West
- In Kage No-michi, a war wizard emerged from hiding when the city council let Imperium inquisitors inside the walls. Kage No-michi soldiers kept the inquisitors busy while the mage and his students assaulted Imperium camps outside the gates. Reported Imperium losses were nearly two thousand in one day. Sadly, one of the inquisitors managed to locate the mage and dispel his fire protection, and a mighty fire breathing dragon incinerated the mage.
- The Zindians are believed to be providing supplies to Kage No-michi, forcing The Celestial Imperium to turn from siege to repeated assaults.
- The first Imperium army, led by General Tso, has halted hostilities because of bad weather and now roams the plains of Zindia, pillaging as it goes. A fleet from the Celestial Imperium is sailing for Zindia, and the leaders of Hango suspect Tso’s forces will link up with the fleet in the coming weeks.
- The second Imperium army, led by General Yue Fei and aided by a branch of the third army, has breached the first district gate of Kage No-michi.
- The third Imperium army, led by General Han Xin, is preparing to march south to Erypt, though bad weather has halted it for now.
- Meanwhile, the fourth Imperium army attacks Zindia near the Peaks of Heaven mountain range.
- Zu Weitan seems to be foolishly splitting her forces: The Imperium’s armies are winning all of their battles but cannot hope to occupy territory. They seem simply to be on destructive marches.
- Zindia has sent out diplomatic envoys to each country in the region, looking for help against what will eventually become a two front war when Kage No-michi falls. They were rebuffed by Pharaoh Wazad of Erypt, who seems to think The Celestial Imperium is not an enemy.
- Imperium garrisons in Zindia have begun fighting with locals after attempting to round up mages per Weitan’s orders.
- There is no word of what has happened to the hundreds of mages captured by the Scourge.