- Torrentz Hebvard finally succumbs to his injuries he received from a magic poison. There have been no mentions or rumors as to who will take his spot on the The Directing Oligarchy of Greyhawk
- Thrommel was crowned the new King of Furyondy shortly after the funeral of his father, Belvor, and battle plans are being drawn up for an attack on the Empire of Iuz.
- King Belvor of Furyondy has been assassinated by one of his former knights, Lord Odric Sevren during the wedding banquet of his son Prince Thrommel to Lady Jolene of Samprastadar. Lady Jolene was kidnapped during the and either taken to Odric’s castle in Izlen or to Lord Soth’s Shadow Keep in the Defiled Glades.
- It seems like spring may never arrive. The cold this late into the season can only mean some form of magic is at work. The Society of Magi, along with the Guildhall of Wizards are stumped and have called on the Sorceror’s Nexus of Rel Astra, and the Wizardholme of Urnst for help.
- Nerof Gasgal has officially been reinstated as acting Lord Mayor of Greyhawk.
- The last remaining spot on the Oligarchy has been filled by Elyse de la Sera, a relative of a former Oligarchy member
- Reverend Rufous Tlag has decided to retire to the country for a much quieter life away from politics.
- Oligarchy member and Magi Society President, Torrentz Hebvard was seriously wounded in an assassination attempt on his life. He is currently in and out of a comatose state.
- The Free City of Greyhawk has seen better days, but with the traitors on the Directing Oligarchy removed, and new blood brought into the city via the refugees from Dyvers and Hardby, the city can once again begin to rebuild what was destroyed in the attack from the Illithid and their doppelganger minions.
- Anton Palmirian is pushing to get more seats created on the Directing Oligarchy, and has put forth the proposal to have Merchant Bankers, Nichola Cynan, Robran Valdeze and Cesare Ferrante, from the newly formed Bankers House be approved immediately. “In light of the catastrophe that has befallen the great city of Dyvers, I believe we must keep the economy of the Flanaess going”
- Refugees from the cities of Dyvers and Hardby are taking a toll on the cities resources forcing the Public Council of Greyhawk to beg the Directing Oligarchy to funnel more money into public services.
- Anton Palmirian’s propaganda machine has been hard at work lambasting Nerof Gasgal and his friends on the Oligarchy; “How can you trust a man that disappears for extensive amounts of time and hangs around with the likes of assassins who worship dragons!” “Nerof is unable to protect himself or this city!”
- Graffiti has been seen on many of the walls around the city loosely implying that Greyhawk had something to do with the destruction of the Cities of Dyvers and Hardby since both were recently vying for independence from Greyhawk.
- The Wedding of Prince Thrommel of Furyondy and Jolene of Veluna has been postponed until late spring.
- Merchants are starting to use shipping lanes in the Azure Sea